Coming in Fall 2017:
Fearless Growth: The New Rules to Stay Competitive, Foster Innovation, and Dominate Your Markets
by Amanda Setili, with foreword by Marshall Goldsmith
In today’s fast-changing business environment, it is difficult to predict or plan for the future. Customer behaviors, business models, technologies, and regulations are evolving quickly, and many of the strategic rules we formerly lived by have become obsolete. To respond quickly and intelligently to the fast pace of change, we need all levels and functions in our businesses to be creative and responsive. We need both courage and speed. Amanda Setili provides new rules to enable your company to adapt faster, move faster, and grow faster. These new rules explain how to:
- Capitalize on uncertainties in your market, rather than letting them slow you down.
- Leverage the talent, assets, technology, and data that exist outside your company, and create flow into and out of your company’s borders.
- Get in sync with customers, to gain early insight into changing needs, and bring the right solutions to market.
- Build an ecosystem of customers, suppliers, content providers, and others who can support your success.
- Open the floodgates of employee creativity, empowering employees to respond quickly and effectively to emerging opportunities.
- Continually build your company’s capabilities and knowledge by experimenting constantly, keeping what works and discarding what does not.
- Build a high degree of trust within your company, and with the people, businesses, and other entities outside your company.
Fearless Growth provides a proactive approach, with practical examples, tools, frameworks, and guidance for adapting and succeeding in a volatile world.